Contact & Directions
901 Wharf Street, SW
Washington, DC 20024
The Anthem is located at 901 Wharf Street SW, Washington, DC 20024. Wharf Street is a primarily pedestrian street along the water, one block south of Maine Avenue. The Anthem entrance and Box Office are located behind the 900 Block of Maine Avenue SW, on the waterfront.
There are a variety of ways to get to The Anthem:
• Metro – The Anthem is 4 blocks away from L’Enfant Plaza on the Blue, Orange, Green, Silver, Yellow lines, and also 4 blocks away from the Waterfront Metro on the Green line. There is also a free District Wharf Circulator picking up from these locations and dropping off right in front of The Anthem.
• Taxi and Rideshare – There are designated drop-off and pick-up locations for Uber, Lyft, the Taxi Commission and DDot. Check your app for specific locations.
• Water Taxi – Circulates between Georgetown, Old Town Alexandria and National Harbor. Click here for more info.
• Bike – There is bike parking as well as a Capital Bikeshare station at the corner of 900 Maine Avenue and 9th Street SW.
• Walk – The Anthem is a 15-minute walk from the National Mall and Nationals Park
• Car – The Anthem is at the intersection of Maine Ave SW and 9th Street SW.
From North (Baltimore, MD): From I-495, take I-295 South. Take Exit 1B-C toward I-695/Route 395/Downtown. Take Exit 5 for 7th Street/L’Enfant Promenade, then turn left onto 7th Street to Maine Avenue. Turn right on Maine Avenue.
From South (Fredericksburg, VA): Take I-395 North. Take Exit 4 toward SW Waterfront/National Park/Maine Ave and follow 9th Street to Maine Avenue. You will then face The Anthem.
From East (Annapolis, MD): Take Rte. 50 West to I-295. Take I-295 South, then take Exit 1B-C toward I-695/Route 395/Downtown. Take Exit 5 for 7th Street/L’Enfant Promenade, then turn left onto 7th Street to Maine Avenue. Turn right on Maine Avenue.
From West (Fairfax, VA): Take I-66 East. Take Exit 75 and follow VA-110 South to I-395 North. Take Exit 4 toward SW Waterfront/National Park/Maine Ave and follow 9th Street to Maine Avenue. You will then face The Anthem.
• Bus – Bus lines W9, 74, P6, and V1 stop near The Anthem, as does the free District Wharf Circulator.
• Train – The Virginia Railway Express runs to L’Enfant Plaza, where you can catch a free District Wharf Circulator for drop-off at The Anthem.